Wednesday 3 August 2011

Type 2 diabetes can remain undetected for many years

Prevalence of diabetes worldwide in 2000 (per ...Image via Wikipedia
Prevalence of diabetes worldwide (2000)
The World Diabetes Foundation has some interesting facts about Diabetes on their website.  The headlines are quite shocking ...
  • Diabetes has reached epidemic proportions
  • More than 70% of people with diabetes live in low- and middle income countries
  • Lack of sufficient diagnosis and treatment
  • Diabetes costs – a burden for families and society
I am one of the statistics these days, I only discovered that fact in April 2011 but apparently I've had Type 2 Diabetes for quite a few years, the symptoms were being disguised by my Sleep Apnoea.  It didn't come as too much of a surprise as I was aware something else was wrong, it just needed someone to identify it.

I first started blogging in November 2010 with a Wordpress blog called Fish, Chips & Mushy Peas.  As a  first blog it's ticking over, the last 3 months have caused me some problems but I think I'm ready to start managing the blog again.

In that time I've been dealing with the onslaught of problems associated with having Diabetes, starting my medication, combining that with additional medication for some complications, coming to terms with what it means to me and how it's likely to affect my friends and family.

With that in mind I'd like to share with everyone my experiences of how I'm combating Diabetes, hence the creation of this blog.  I'd like to run this one alongside Fish, Chips & Mushy Peas, there may be some cross-over when it comes to diabetic food related posts but I'll try and be consistent about what I post on which blog.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. for total cure of different disease and virus.  Email  DR AKHIGBE. on    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or contact his number .+2348142454860      . Treatment with Natural Herbal medicine Cure For : PAINFUL or IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION ,VAGINAL EFFECT IONS.CANCER, VAGINAL DISCHARGE. ITCHING OF PRIVATE PART. BREAST INFECTION. DISCHARGE FROM BREAST. HIV/AIDS, BREAST PAIN & ITCHING. LOWER  ABDOMINAL  PAIN.DIABETES . NO PERIOD OR  or PERIOD SUDDENLY STOP. HERPES,  WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM. PAIN DURING SEX INSIDE THE PELVIC. PAIN DURING URINATION. PELVIC  INFLAMMATORY DISEASE, (PID). DRIPPING OF SPERM FROM THE VAGINAL AS WELL AS LOW SPERM COUNT. ZERO SPERM COUNT. QUICK  EJACULATION.CHRONIC DISEASE, ASTHMA,  PREMATURE EJACULATION. WEAK ELATION. PARKINSON'S DISEASE, DISCHARGE FROM PENIS. STD. EPILEPSY, STAPHYLOCOCCUS + GONORRHEA + SYPHILIS. Pile-HEMORRHOID. WAIST AND BACK PAIN. MALE AND FEMALE   INFERTILITY. Etc.I was diagnosed of Cancer of the lungs for seven month and I spend hell in going to different hospital at difference places seeking for cure but there was no solution. I decided to go through the internet where I saw a testimony of a woman in London,[MARY]. So I contacted him also through his mail. He answer me and we both communicate and he send the herbal medicine to me through DHL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES. Brother and Sister to cut the story short, that was how I connected with my cure  for three weeks I was totally well and strong by Dr Akhigbe. powerful natural herbal medicine.   You can also reach him for your help. He will help you because he is a good and easy doctor. Via email.  drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      Number +2348142454860.

    ReplyDelete